I’m going to write a letter to HBO
and it’s going to have the following complaints:
- What the fuck are you doing to my Catelyn Stark? Have you read the books? Did you know that all the shit Robb came up with was actually Catelyn’s ideas? Do you think that might’ve showed insight and played a huge part of Catelyn’s character and Robb’s? DO YOU EVEN CARE?
- Where. the. FUCK. Are the following people: the Blackfish, Edmure Tully, Dacey Mormont, Alayaya, and more. Where are the female Mormonts period? I just. I don’t even know. But seriously. THE BLACKFISH? HE’S KIND OF A BIG DEAL. I didn’t think HBO would opt out on their chance to have a veritable BADASS on their show.
- What do you think you’re doing with Petyr? Does he look stupid? Is he stupid in the books? No, he is a smart ass man, and you should treat him with respect, even if he is a total creeper.
- Catelyn. Seriously. Just read the books again, chumps.
- I’m pretty sure show!Jeyne is going to be COMPLETELY different from book!Jeyne. I’m not sure how I feel about this yet, but I thought that the relationship between Robb and Jeyne in the book was important. Show!Robb is not going to be uncomfortable telling Catelyn that he married her and ruined his pact with the Freys; he’s just going to tell her and add that she shut up because he’s king. Book!Robb knew he’d made a mistake, knew he was being stupid, and was very uncomfortable and embarrassed around his mother with the Westerlings.
- More Doloros Edd. You’ve started well there, but I would like more. And more Theon because seriously - give the reins back to Catelyn, so we can see Robb through her eyes like in the book, and give Robb’s extra screen time to Theon instead.